In light of Covid-19, we are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our staff and our patients when visiting our clinic or theatre;
1. We will be pre-screening via phone or text and also on arrival to clinic and turning away any suspected Covid-19 cases.
2. We are disinfecting all surfaces between each patient.
3. We are adhering to all social distancing protocols in both our clinic and in our theatre.
4. We are trying to limit the number of people in our building – please do not be offended if we ask your support person to stay in their car or to go for a walk when you visit us.
5. We are contact tracing all people who come into clinic or theatre.
Alternatively you can call us on 07 834 0006 to speak to one of our friendly staff.
Phone: 07 834 0006
Bridgewater Building, Ground Floor
130 Grantham St
Clinic Opening Hours:
Monday 8am to 8pm
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 8am to 5pm
Administration Team Hours:
Monday to Friday 8am to 4.30pm
Please email or leave a voicemail if contacting us outside of these hours.